Do you have a lot of friends that you think can benefit from our product?
Now you can get paid referring your friends to us!
Please provide us with the following information to get started.
– last updated, December 1st, 2016
1. Hi, we're MyChargeBack. We're super happy you're interested on referring our service to other people.
2. Passive income from quality services is a nice way to live. When a new user clicks on your MyChargeBack referral link, signs up for an account and purchases MyChargeBack's professional consulting services, you will a commission each time, for the life time of that client. If that sounds good to you, keep reading.
3. The following terms cover our Affiliate Program apply specifically to MyChargeBack affiliates who refer new users to any of our MyChargeBack sites.
4. When we say 'you' in the MyChargeBack Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions, we are specifically referring yourself, the affiliate. In the case that there are any inconsistencies between what is stated Affiliate Program terms and conditions and what is stated in the MyChargeBack General Terms and Conditions, these Affiliate Program terms and conditions shall prevail.
How it works
7. Refer new users to any of the MyChargeBack.com sites who register a MyChargeBack account and purchase MyChargeBack’s services, and you'll receive a $35.00 CPA commission. Affiliates will earn additional $35.00 CPA commissions from all additional purchases for the “life-time” of that referred user.
8. Referral link: Every member automatically has a referral link which is found in your affiliate account.
9. By pasting a link or other approved media on your site or marketing campaigns, if a new user clicks your referrer link and proceeds to sign up an account and purchase from MyChargeBack.com sites, you will receive the CPA commission of $35.00.
10. More details: Here are a few important points about how it works:
We utilize cookies to track users who have clicked on your affiliate link(s), so users need to be using cookies for us to track them.
In the case a user doesn't allow cookies or clears their cookies, we cannot track them and therefore cannot pay earnings on that person's activity.
- If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else's, the last cookie is the one that counts.
- If a person clicks on your referral link, they have 60 days before the cookie expires. If they sign-up on MyChargeBack.com and make a purchase within that time, we will pay your Affiliate Program earnings. After 60 days, however, no MyChargeBack Affiliate
Program earnings apply.
Earnings will appear in affiliate account.
In the case that a user visits one of your MyChargeBack affiliate links but has an existing user account with us and has made previous purchase(s), commissions will not apply.
Linking to MyChargeBack.com from within any of the MyChargeBack sites or domains controlled by MyChargeBack in order to gain referrals is prohibited. This will also include bouncing links off other domains for purposes of referring users.
11.Above all else, the MyChargeBack Affiliate Program is subject to a general fair-use policy which gives MyChargeBack the preserved right(s) to review each and every referral to its program.
12. We will pay your earned MyChargeBack Affiliate Program earnings according to the payment rates of your affiliate account. In order for this to happen, you give us authorization to collect payments for your referrals, credit your affiliate account with your earnings, and to then to distribute your earnings to you.
13. To avoid any unnecessary questions or confusion, only your earnings from your referrals will be payable to your account.
14. Thresholds: We'll make payments of your earnings based on certain minimum $50.00 threshold amount.
15. Earnings payment timing and methods:
You authorize us to hold the balance of your earnings until you request a payment..
When we get a request for payment, we will pay you your earnings at the next payment of earnings pay cycle – which shall occur by the 10th of the next calendar month.
As an affiliate, you must provide us with the correct payment details and correct payment method in order to receive your earnings.
You must bear all expenses or fees incurred by us in paying monies to your affiliate earnings.
16. Payment errors: We may hold your for whatever reason, including if:
a. we do not have your correct payment details;
b. we are unable to contact you using your submitted contact details;
c. you have not made a formal request for payment; or
d. you are requesting payment to be made to a prohibited person, institution, country, which by law or other limitations in the banking systems we are unable to pay;
17. Currency conversions: As an affiliate, you are responsible for all currency conversion costs from US dollars into your preferred currency. You are responsible for your financial institution(s) currency conversion fees.
18. Refunds and chargebacks: If a transaction directly relating to your MyChargeBack Affiliate account is refunded or subject to a chargeback, we reserve the right to withhold that portion of your Affiliate Program earnings with or without notification.
19. You may not refer users by:
By confusing users (potentially misleading them) as to your site’s being operated or somehow endorsed by us (for example, by copying design elements from our site);
By linking from or within any of the MyChargeBack sites or from any controlled domain in efforts to gain referrals. This can include bouncing links off other domains for purposes of adding referral;
By use of MyChargeBack brands, trademarks and intellectual property, other than banner and logos MyChargeBack makes available for affiliates (see the referral page;
By purchasing similar domain name(s), search engine keywords or pay-per-click advertisement that use any MyChargeBack trademarks or variations and mis-spellings;
By copying item descriptions (unless you raise a support ticket and get consent from us);
By sending unsolicited email, or any other type of messaging which may constitute or appear to be spam;
By breaching any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam;
By confusing, misleading or doing anything deceptive to users (example: confusing and then referring users about whether your site is an MyChargeBack site);
By directly or indirectly violating the these Affiliate Program terms and conditions, the MyChargeBack Terms, or any direction we give you; or
By not meeting our standards of ‘fair play,' to be determined at our discretion, including things like: lying, fraud, confusing users, or providing a link designed to mislead or incentivize the customer.
20. We reserve the sole right to decide if you have violated the Affiliate Program rules, terms and conditions or with any applicable laws. If we decide you do not comply, we will use our discretion to withhold any or all of your earnings and may disable your affiliate account.
21. We reserve the final decision about if your conduct is in breach of any applicable laws or these Affiliate Program Terms (acting reasonably, of course).
Effective date: December 1st, 2016. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.